Remodeling of non-residential premises is a procedure aimed at improving its performance property without changing the building functional type and the existing scheme of the MEP systems. It includes:
- installation of new window and door openings, changing their shape, and fixing the existing ones;
- expansion of premises by combining with adjacent rooms;
- dismantling, moving and installation of internal partitions;
- arrangement of attic storey aimed at increasing of the usable area;
- creation and modification of entrances, lobbies, etc.